- Visualize Böning Vessel Monitoring System on Plotter Screens
- Developed for Garmin, Raymarine and Furuno MFDs
- Connection via LAN using modern HTML5 protocol
- Custom graphic design
New Integrated Bridge Concept as never seen before.
We offer a wide range of electronics for monitoring, control and automation of yachts and commercial boats. Böning USA, Inc.is responsible for the North American market, and has started in January 2015 its operation in USA.
Since 1977, Böning Automationstechnologie, located in Bremen area, in Germany, has developed and manufactured devices present in over 13,000 boats around the world. We are specialized in electronics for the boat industry, as well as in marine engine solutions.
Summary of solutions provided:
Alarm and Monitoring Systems
Control and Automation Systems
Integrated Bridge Systems
Engine Monitoring and Control Systems
Navigation Lights Control Systems
BNWAS (Bridge Navigation Watch Alarm System)
Trim Tabs Control Systems
Sensors and Transducers
DeviceNet / CAN Bus cables
Door Access Control Systems
Control Panels for: windlass, ship whistle, thrusters, search lights, engine start/stop, deadman alarm.
FOR MAN ENGINES
We have manufactured a wide range of electronic parts for MAN marine high-speed diesel engines. The devices are manufactured at our factory in Germany and have been installed on more than 13,000 vessels.
Orders directly with Böning USA:
• Payment online via credit card
• 2 years warranty
• Repair and troubleshooting
* Inventory is updated daily and considers parts available in our factory in Germany. Delivery time is normally 5-10 business days after receipt of the purchase order. For urgent cases, please ask Böning USA for parts available at our local inventory in Boca Raton - Florida.