FOR MARINE ENGINE COMPANIES (MANUFACTURERS AND SERVICE STATIONS)
B⋮CONNECT is the Böning solution for the current demand of monitoring and control vessel machinery remotely, and being able to go back in time, and see past data without having to be present on board.
The solution is suitable for engine manufacturers or marine engine service stations, who directly service a fleet of vessels.
Marine engine manufacturers, dealers, or service companies, who would like to offer to their customers the remote connectivity of B⋮CONNECT may set up a direct account with Böning and have multiple vessels under a centralized dashboard.
ENGINE MANUFACTURERS AND SERVICE STATIONS
- Offer customers remote monitoring of the engines
- Record engine hours and alarms
- Log of engine health (number or critical alarms active)
- Remote access to equipment alarm history for troubleshooting and maintenance
- Set up periodic reports with engine performance data
- Remote serviceability
WIRING DIAGRAM - EXAMPLE WITH MAN ENGINES
Desktop view (browser):